Air King 9174 24" Oscillating Pedestal Fan With 1/3 HP Motor
- 30-Inch powder coated metal blades
- 90 degree oscillation
- Powerful air circulation
- Read More...
Add this Air King 9174 24" oscillating pedestal fan with 1/3 HP motor to your work environment and control dust and other irritants.
Portable and Adjustable
This pedestal fan oscillates 90 degrees, tilts, and offers an adjustable height from 64" to 90" for targeting airflow where you need it most. Even more, it easily moved from place to place.
3 Fan Speeds
High volume air production effectively controls stuffiness and helps improve indoor air quality. Choose from 3 fan speeds and personalize the airflow to meet work conditions.
This fan is manufactured using the best quality steel for increased durability and years of effective use. Made for industrial areas, this fan eradicates odors, inhalants, and more.
This fan is ETL and OSHA compliant, making it safe to be used in commercial settings. Moreover, the 10' 120V power cord is capable of tolerating the electrical requirements needed to run the fan.
- Model: 9174
- UPC: 046013389701
- Product Type: 24" Oscillating Pedestal Fan With 1/3 HP Motor
- Product Dimensions: L: 27.00" x W: 29.00" x H: 88.00"
- Product Weight: 76.10 lbs.
- Application: Ventilates indoor areas
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 332 watts
- Amps: 2.5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 69 dB
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Fan Style: Pedestal
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: Yes
- Adjustable Height: Yes
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1054
- Motor Type: 3-speed, 1/3 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rear mounted rotary switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 3-speed, 1/3 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed ball bearing motor
- Adjustable height 64 inch to 90 inch
- Black, 10 ft, 3-conductor SJT type power cord
- Ideal for plants, warehouses, large offices and other industrial spaces
- Rear mounted pull cord switch
- Tested in accordance with AMCA standard 230.99