Air King 9171H 24" Fan Head With 1/3 HP Motor
- Assembly required
- Complete with fan head, blade, motor, power cord, and grill
- High volume airflow
- Q & A
This heavy duty Air King 9171H 24" fan head with 1/3 HP motor is a powerful and effective form of ventilation that's ideal for any industrial type environment.
Heavy Duty Construction
The Air King fan includes blades, guard, mounts, and casing, which are all powder coated for extremely resilient wear and tear. Heavy duty construction makes this fan ideal for any industrial, warehouse, or workshop type area.
Compliant with ETL and OSHA safety standards, this fan is a great commercial option. The black, 10' 3-conductor SJT type power cord offers an extended reach and it manages the electrical power required to operate in a safe manner.
Ideal for rugged work areas, this fan will outlast any other. This Air King performs better than any in other its class and offers 3 speeds to meet just about any ventilation need.
This Air King includes a 1/3 HP, 120V, 1 phase, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor motor that is powerful and very effective. High velocity CFM of 5770 eradicates stuffiness, odors, and more.
- Model: 9171H
- UPC: 046013387202
- Product Type: 24" Fan Head With 1/3 HP Motor
- Product Dimensions: L: 27.00" x W: 17.50" x H: 33.60"
- Product Weight: 46.80 lbs.
- Application: Ventilates indoor areas
- Type: Electric Fan
- Max Air Flow: 5770 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Diameter: 24 inches
- Watts: 332 watts
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: 2.5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Usage: Indoor
- Noise Level: 69 dB
- Certified for Commercial Use: Yes
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Energy Star Certified: No
- Fan Style: Exhaust
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: No
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1054
- Motor Type: 3-speed, 1/3 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rear mounted rotary switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 24" fan head offers widespread coverage
- 3 speed, 1/3 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- 5770 CFM, 1054 RPMs, and 332 watts
- Accessible rear mounted rotary switch
- Power cord is black, 10' long, 3-conductor, SJT type
- Quick, widespread coverage to eradicate work related odors and more