Air King 9170H 30" Fan Head With 1/3 HP Motor
- Assembly required
- Complete with fan head, blade, motor, power cord, and grill
- High velocity airflow
- Read More...
The Air King 9170H 30" fan head with 1/3 HP motor is extremely durable and made to withstand rugged work environments while providing ample airflow.
The Air King fan provides commercial quality ventilation for commercial areas. Heavy duty construction makes this fan ideal for any industrial, warehouse, or workshop type areas.
This industrial fan is ETL and OSHA compliant. The black, 10' 3-conductor SJT type power cord offers an extended reach and is designed to manage the electrical power required to operate safely.
Powder Coated Steel
Resilient and built to last, this Air King performs better than any in its class. The blade, guard, mounts, and casing are powder coated for extremely resilient wear and tear.
Heavy Duty Motor
This Air King requires no maintenance and will operate as needed for years to come! With a 1/3 HP, 120V, 1 phase, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor motor, this fan is powerful and very effective.
- Model: 9170H
- UPC: 046013387400
- Product Type: 30" Fan Head With 1/3 HP Motor
- Product Dimensions: L: 33.50" x W: 17.50" x H: 33.50"
- Product Weight: 53.70 lbs.
- Application: Ventilates indoor areas
- Type: Electric Fan , Exhaust Fan
- Max Air Flow: 8780 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Diameter: 30 inches
- Watts: 308 watts
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: 2.8 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Usage: Indoor
- Noise Level: 72 dB
- Certified for Commercial Use: Yes
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Energy Star Certified: No
- Fan Style: Exhaust , Pedestal
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: No
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1075
- Motor Type: 3-speed, 1/3 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rear mounted rotary switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 3 speed, 1/3 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- 8780 CFM, 1075 RPMs, and 308 watts
- Blade, guard, and mounts are powder coated steel
- ETL and OSHA compliant
- Power cord is black, 10' long, 3-conductor, SJT type
- Rear mounted rotary switch