- Q & A
Offices and work areas where personal space is limited can be stressing. If you place many workers in one location, body heat generates and can become unbearable to some individuals. To respect your neighbors and to get the air circulation you need, look no further than the Air King 9146 6 inch electric table fan. The 9146 makes an excellent gift or purchase because of these reasons:
Being an Air King fan, the 9146 is crafted and constructed with quality in mind. Unlike cheaper, poorly made fans, Air King has been in business for over 40 years and bases its principles on American values.
The 9146 is priced just right for your convenience. You don't have to suffer through another hot day at the office or use a paper fan to keep you cool anymore. Air King is famous for bringing low prices for high quality products. The 9146 is no exception.
The 9146 is one of the smallest fans Air King has to offer, and is increasingly popular among consumers. The fan can sit comfortably anywhere there is a flat surface like on desks, bookcases, tables, etc. Because of its compact size, the 9146 is very portable.
This little miracle runs on a 120 volt motor, the same kind of motor used in larger pedestal fans. It runs at 1/300 HP and operates at two speeds for your convenience.
- Model: 9146
- UPC: 046013380401
- Product Type: Electric Table Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 8.13" x W: 6.25" x H: 10.38"
- Product Weight: 2.10 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal for use in offices, production lines, kitchens, beauty salons, toll booths, stores and anywhere else space is limited
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Type: Electric Fan
- Max Air Flow: 190 CFM
- Diameter: 6 inches
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Oscillation: No
- Watts: 12 watts
- Amps: 0.2 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 37 dB
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Fan Style: Tabletop
- Product Construction: Plastic , Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: Yes
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 2
- RPM: 2020
- Motor Type: 120v, permanently lubricated
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rear mounted rotary switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- Can circulate air up to 190 CFM
- Great for areas with limited space
- OSHA compliant
- Rear mounted rotary switch for ease
- Sturdy zinc plated steel front grill
- Tough polypropylene blades will last for years