Air King 9137 Twin Table Window Fan
- For a Safe, Custom Fit the 9137 Features E-Z Click Expender Panels
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The Air King 9137 Twin Table Window Fan is a versatile fan that can be used during the day or night. It features 7 inch propellers and fits windows with a width of 22-34 inches and a height of 12 inches. The advanced features included with the 9137 include:
Intake or Exhaust
Enjoy convient cooling with this versatile window fan! With two installation options, you can set the fan up so that it draws cool air in from the outside or set the fan up to expel warm air out.
Versatile Window Compatibility
This fan is incredibly easy to install because it fits most window types such as double hung, casement and sliding windows.
Two Selectable Speeds
Quickly cool your space with the perfect amount of air flow. This table window fan features two quiet, energy efficient speeds for just the right amount of cooling.
For your convenience this window fan comes fully assembled for instant cooling upon arrival. Optional snap-on feet are included for floor or table use.
- Model: 9137
- UPC: 046013382405
- Product Type: Twin Table Window Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 4.25" x W: 21.50" x H: 10.75"
- Product Weight: 6.30 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Window fan that can also be placed on the floor or on a table with its optional snap-on feet, ideal for cooling bedrooms and many other rooms in your home
- Type: Window Fan
- Max Air Flow: 560 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Diameter: 7 inches
- Watts: 560 watts
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: .34 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Fan Type: Window , Tabletop , Floor
- Product Construction: Plastic ,
- Window Fan Type: Twin Fan
- RPM: 1965
- Adjustable Thermostat: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Plug Type: Grounded 3-Prong
- Power Cord Length: 6 feet
- Number of Speeds: 2
- Reversible: Yes
- Compatible Window Sizes: Window width (22 to 34 inches); window height (12 inches). Can be used with double hung, casement, or sliding windows
- Includes Extender Panels: Yes
- Comes fully assembled for easy installation
- Is compatible with most double-hung, casement and sliding windows
- The slim profile allows the outside view to be maintained
- The two speeds included are quiet and energy efficient
- When set on exhaust, the fan can create an indoor breeze that gets rid of accumulating heat
- When set on intake, the cool evening air is drawn in
Customers Also Viewed
from Columbia, KY.
from Williamsburg, VA
from Seattle, WA
from Shenandoah, PA
from Lafayette, LA
from Napa, CA
from Huntington, WV
from Richardson, TX