Air King 9135G 30" Oscillating GSA Pedestal Fan
- Great for large offices, military bases, and other governmental use
- Made for commercial and industrial applications
- Oscillates to effectively circulate the air
- Read More...
Effectively ventilate a variety of governmental settings in an efficient manner with this Air King 9135G 30" oscillating GSA pedestal fan.
Featuring an ETL & UL certification, this fan is deemed safe. Offering 7400 CFM, 1040 RPMs, and a 30" blade span, it circulates the air effectively and provides ample ventilation when needed.
This fan effectively transforms any working conditions. Combining 3 fan speeds and optimal airflow, it's specifically designed for military bases and government buildings.
This fan features class A or B installation with NEMA Standard number MG-1. Simply assemble and follow manufacturer guidelines for installation and use.
Made from heavy duty steel and featuring a 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor motor, this fan is resilient and designed for government applications.
- Model: 9135G
- UPC: 046013382009
- Product Type: 30" Oscillating GSA Pedestal Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 33.50" x W: 29.00" x H: 90.00"
- Product Weight: 82.60 lbs.
- Application: Ventilates indoor areas
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 284 watts
- Amps: 2.04 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 75 dB
- Certifications: ETL , UL
- Fan Style: Pedestal
- Product Construction: Steel
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1110
- Motor Type: 3-speed, 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rear mounted rotary switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 3-speed, 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- All aspects are made from heavy duty steel for increased longevity
- Black, 10', 3 wire, grounded, North American SJT type power cord to withstand electrical requirements
- Durable, heavy duty steel construction
- Easily accessible rear mounted rotary switch
- High velocity airflow when you need it