Air King 9135 30" Oscillating Pedestal Fan
- Durable, heavy duty steel construction
- Efficient and effective ventilation
- Great for industrial and commercial use
- Q & A
Control odors, and other inhalants easily with this efficient and effective Air King 9135 30" oscillating pedestal fan.
Featuring an ETL & OSHA safety certification, this fan is ideal for work environments. Offering 7400 CFM, 1040 RPMs, and a 30" blade span, it circulates the air effectively and provides ample ventilation when needed.
Combining 3 fan speeds and optimal airflow, this fan effectively transforms any working conditions. It's specifically designed for commercial and industrial applications and oscillates for widespread coverage.
Simply assemble and follow manufacturer guidelines for installation and use, This fan features hardware for easy assembly and includes a black, 10', 3-conductor SJT type power cord that manages electrical needs.
Made from heavy duty steel and featuring a 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor motor, this fan is durable and designed for rugged applications.
- Model: 9135
- UPC: 046013395603
- Product Type: 30" Oscillating Pedestal Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 33.50" x W: 29.00" x H: 90.00"
- Product Weight: 82.60 lbs.
- Application: Ventilates indoor areas
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 255 watts
- Amps: 2.4 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 75 dB
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Fan Style: Pedestal
- Product Construction: Steel
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1040
- Motor Type: 3-speed, 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rear mounted rotary switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 3-speed, 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Black, 10', 3 conductor SJT type power cord to withstand electrical requirements
- Blade, guard, and mounts are powder coated steel
- ETL & OSHA certified
- Oscillates for widespread coverage
- Rear mounted rotary switch