Air King 9130H 30" Fan Head Assembly
- Durable for rugged work areas
- Keeps work areas well-ventilated
- Made for industrial use
- Read More...
Made for industrial work areas, this Air King 9130H 30" fan head assembly is designed to be durable and effective.
Industrial Grade Construction
Featuring a powder coat finish and a 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor, this fan is built to ventilate odors, particles, and toxins from just about any work environment.
Effective & Safe
With 7400 CFM, 1040 RPMs, and a 30" blade span, this fan ventilates indoor areas effectively. Moreover, it's safe. This fan includes an ETL & OSHA certification for safe industrial use.
Easy Setup, Low Maintenance
Simply assemble this fan head and benefit from outstanding air circulation. The ball bearing motor is permanently lubricated so it doesn't need regular maintenance and all hardware is included.
Whether you're ventilating paint, cleaners, resin, or simply controlling ambient temperatures, this fan is fully capable of ridding your work area of stuffiness and inhalants.
- Model: 9130H
- UPC: 046013396006
- Product Type: 30" Fan Head Assembly
- Product Dimensions: L: 33.50" x W: 16.50" x H: 33.25"
- Product Weight: 80.00 lbs.
- Application: Ventilates indoor areas
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 255 watts
- Amps: 2.4 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 75 dB
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Fan Style: Fan Circulator
- Product Construction: Steel
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1040
- Motor Type: 3-speed, 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rear mounted rotary switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 3-speed, 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Black, 10', 3-conductor SJT type power cord to withstand electrical requirements
- Blade, guard, and mounts are powder coated steel for increased durability
- ETL & OSHA certified for safe use
- Great for workshops, warehouses, and industrial sites
- Rear mounted rotary switch