Air King 9130G 30" GSA Pedestal Fan
- Durable, heavy duty steel construction
- High velocity airflow when you need it
- Manufactured for government applications
- Read More...
Used by government facilities, this Air King 9130G 30" GSA pedestal fan is a great military base and office companion.
Featuring an ETL & UL certification, this fan is deemed safe for government use. Offering a wide base, this fan won't topple over. It's designed for safe, and secure placement and stays in place no matter how fast it's running.
Combining 3 fan speeds, 7400 CFM, 1110 RPMs, and a 30" blade span, this pedestal style fan circulates the air effectively and provides ample ventilation when needed.
Durable steel guards completely enclose the face, perimeter, and reverse side while permitting access to blade assembly without special tools for easy cleaning when needed.
Manufactured from heavy duty steel and featuring a 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor motor, this fan is effective in govenment offices and/or military bases.
- Model: 9130G
- UPC: 046013117502
- Product Type: 30" GSA Pedestal Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 33.50" x W: 29.00" x H: 90.00"
- Product Weight: 80.00 lbs.
- Application: Ventilates indoor areas
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 284 watts
- Amps: 2.04 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 75 dB
- Certifications: ETL , UL
- Fan Style: Pedestal
- Product Construction: Steel
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1110
- Motor Type: 3-speed, 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rear mounted rotary switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: No
- 3-speed, 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Black, 10', 3 wire, grounded, North American SJT type power cord to withstand electrical requirements
- Easily accessible rear mounted rotary switch
- Great for large offices, military bases, and other governmental use
- Made for commercial and industrial applications
- Made from heavy duty steel for increased longevity