Air King 9130 30" Pedestal Fan
- 30-Inch powder coated metal blade
- Ideal for plants, warehouses, large offices and other industrial spaces
- Tested in accordance with AMCA standard 230.99
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
This industrial grade Air King 9130 30" pedestal fan is ideal for a variety of workplaces. It offers enough airflow to effectively ventilate any space.
Control stuffiness, odors, fumes, and other irritants with this pedestal fan. With a velocity reaching as high as 7400, this fan will circulate the air and help improve indoor conditions.
Constructed from heavy duty powder coated steel, this fan is resilient. It's designed to tolerate rugged work environments and provide years of much needed aeration.
This portable fan can be unplugged and moved from area to area easily. Use it wherever you need the most ventilation. It's ideal for places like a warehouse, office, industrial workshop and more.
This portable fan includes everything you need in one package. Some minor assembly is required, but the base, pole, hardware, and a user manual are included to make it easy.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 9130
- UPC: 046013117809
- Product Type: 30" Pedestal Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 33.50" x W: 29.00" x H: 90.00"
- Product Weight: 80.00 lbs.
- Application: Ventilates commercial areas
- Type: Electric Fan
- Max Air Flow: 7400 CFM
- Diameter: 30 inches
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Oscillation: No
- Watts: 255 watts
- Amps: 2.4 amps
- Usage: Indoor
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certified for Commercial Use: Yes
- Noise Level: 75 dB
- Energy Star Certified: No
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Fan Style: Pedestal
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: Yes
- Adjustable Height: Yes
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1040
- Motor Type: 3-speed, 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rear mounted rotary switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 10', 3-conductor SJT type powercord
- 3-speed, 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Blade, guard, and mounts are powder coated steel
- ETL & OSHA compliant
- Includes base and pole with assembly hardware
- Rear mounted rotary switch