Air King 9125H Oscillating 24" Fan Head Assembly
- Durable, heavy duty steel construction
- Manufactured for commercial and industrial applications
- Oscillates to effectively circulate the air
- Read More...
Keeping work areas well-ventilated and controlling fumes and other inhalants, this Air King 9125H oscillating 24" fan head assembly is effective.
Featuring an ETL & OSHA safety certification, this fan is ideal for work environments. Offering 5130 CFM, 1060 RPMs, and a 24" blade span, it circulates the air effectively and provides ample ventilation when needed.
Combining 3 fan speeds and optimal airflow, this fan effectively transforms any working conditions. It's specifically designed for commercial and industrial applications and oscillates for widespread coverage.
Simply assemble and follow manufacturer guidelines for installation and use, This fan features hardware for easy assembly and includes a black, 10', 3-conductor SJT type power cord that manages electrical needs.
Made from heavy duty steel and featuring a 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor motor, this fan is durable and designed for rugged applications.
- Model: 9125H
- UPC: 046013397409
- Product Type: Oscillating 24" Fan Head Assembly
- Product Dimensions: L: 27.00" x W: 16.50" x H: 27.00"
- Product Weight: 50.00 lbs.
- Application: Ventilates indoor areas
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 252 watts
- Amps: 2.4 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 72 dB
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Fan Style: Fan Circulator
- Product Construction: Steel
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1060
- Motor Type: 3-speed, 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rear mounted rotary switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 3-speed, 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Black, 10', 3-conductor SJT type power cord to withstand electrical requirements
- Easily accessible rear mounted rotary switch
- Great for workshops, warehouses, and industrial sites
- High velocity airflow when you need it
- Made from heavy duty steel for increased longevity