Air King 9125G 24" Oscillating GSA Pedestal Fan
- Durable, heavy duty steel construction
- Easily accessible rear mounted rotary switch
- High velocity airflow when you need it
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Effectively ventilate industrial and commercial settings with this Air King 9125G 24" oscillating GSA pedestal fan.
Featuring an ETL & UL certification, this fan is deemed safe. Offering 5130 CFM, 1060 RPMs, and a 24" blade span, it circulates the air effectively and provides ample ventilation when needed.
Combining 3 fan speeds and optimal airflow, this fan effectively transforms any working conditions. It's specifically designed for military bases and government buildings and oscillates for widespread coverage.
Simply assemble and follow manufacturer guidelines for installation and use. This fan features class A or B installation with NEMA Standard number MG-1.
Made from heavy duty steel, boasting a powder coat finish, and featuring a 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor motor, this fan is resilient and designed for government applications.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 9125G
- UPC: 046013381903
- Product Type: 24" Oscillating GSA Pedestal Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 27.00" x W: 29.00" x H: 88.00"
- Product Weight: 76.10 lbs.
- Application: Ventilates indoor areas
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 229 watts
- Amps: 2.03 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 72 dB
- Certifications: ETL , UL
- Fan Style: Pedestal
- Product Construction: Steel
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1500
- Motor Type: 3-speed, 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rear mounted rotary switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 3-speed, 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- All aspects are made from heavy duty steel for increased longevity
- Black, 10', 3 wire, grounded, North American SJT type power cord to withstand electrical requirements
- Great for large offices, military bases, and other governmental use
- Made for commercial and industrial applications
- Oscillates to effectively circulate the air