Air King 9124H 24" Fan Head Assembly
- Ideal for industrial areas
- Powerful and effective
- Ventilates at a rapid rate
- Q & A
Keep work areas well-ventilated and feeling comfortable with this Air King 9124H 24" fan head assembly.
Featuring a powder coat finish and a 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor, this fan is durable. It's ETL and OSHA certified for industrial work areas.
With 5130 CFM, 1060 RPMs, and a 30" blade span, this fan is capable of ventilating just about any work area well. Control odors, dust, and other fumes caused by a variety of airborne particles.
Simply install this fan and benefit from maximum performance. The ball bearing motor is permanently lubricated so it doesn't need special oiling or anything else.
With 3 fan speeds, you can ventilate your work area as much or as little as you need. Adjust the settings to meet your work conditions and keep the atmosphere cleaner and well-circulated.
- Model: 9124H
- UPC: 046013396105
- Product Type: 24" Fan Head Assembly
- Product Dimensions: L: 27.00" x W: 16.50" x H: 27.00"
- Product Weight: 73.50 lbs.
- Application: Ventilates indoor areas
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 252 watts
- Amps: 2.4 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 72 dB
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Fan Style: Fan Circulator
- Product Construction: Steel
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1040
- Motor Type: 3-speed, 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rear mounted rotary switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 1/4 HP motor is strong and effective
- 3 blade construction for optimal airflow
- 3 fan speeds allow for custom comfort
- Permanently lubricated for maintenance free use
- Powder coated finish to tolerate rugged environments
- Totally enclosed for added safety