Air King 9121H 20" Oscillating Fan Head Assembly
- Durable, heavy duty steel construction
- Made for commercial and industrial applications
- Oscillates to effectively circulate the air
- Read More...
Keep your working area clean and free of stuffiness with this Air King 9121H 20" oscillating fan head assembly. It covers a widespread area.
Featuring an ETL & OSHA certification, this fan is deemed safe for commercial and industrial use. Offering 3690 CFM, 1060 RPMs, and a 20" blade span, it circulates the air effectively and provides ample ventilation when needed.
Combining 3 fan speeds and optimal airflow this fan effectively ventilates a variety of odors associated with industrial work environments. Paint fumes, cleaners, and even resin can be ventilated for a better IAQ.
In conjunction with the owner's manual, simply assemble this fan head and select a speed. 3 fan blades help get the air moving and effectively rid work areas of stuffiness and inhalants.
Made from heavy duty powder coated steel and including a 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor motor, this fan is resilient and made for industrial applications.
- Model: 9121H
- UPC: 046013386908
- Product Type: 20" Oscillating Fan Head Assembly
- Product Dimensions: L: 23.50" x W: 15.00" x H: 23.50"
- Product Weight: 31.60 lbs.
- Application: Ventilates indoor areas
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 248 watts
- Amps: 2.4 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 64 dB
- Certifications: ETL , UL
- Fan Style: Fan Circulator
- Product Construction: Steel
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1061
- Motor Type: 3-speed, 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rear mounted rotary switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 3-speed, 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- All parts are made from heavy duty steel for increased longevity
- Black, 10', 3-conductor SJT type power cord to withstand electrical requirements
- Easily accessible rear mounted rotary switch
- Great for workshops, warehouses, and industrial sites
- High velocity airflow when you need it