Air King 9120H 20" Fan Head Assembly
- Durable for rugged work areas
- ETL & OSHA certified for safe use
- Keeps work areas well-ventilated
- Read More...
If you need to manage odors and inhalants at work, this commercial quality Air King 9120H 20" fan head assembly has the power to to do it!
Effective & Safe
Rest assured, this fan is safe. Featuring an ETL & OSHA certification, this fan is made for commercial and industrial use. Constructed with 3690 CFM, 1061 RPMs, and a 20" blade span, it's a great resource.
This unit gets the air moving! With 3 fan speeds and high CFM you can reduce the presence of paint, cleaners, and even resin. Need to control ambient temperatures and stuffiness? It's capable of creating a more comfortable space.
Improve indoor air quality with this outstanding air circulator! Using the owner's manual simply assemble this fan head and select a speed. The fan will do the rest.
Made from heavy duty steel and featuring a powder coat finish, this fan is resilient. The 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor motor is designed for industrial applications.
- Model: 9120H
- UPC: 046013387509
- Product Type: 20" Fan Head Assembly
- Product Dimensions: L: 23.50" x W: 15.00" x H: 23.50"
- Product Weight: 29.80 lbs.
- Application: Ventilates indoor areas
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 248 watts
- Amps: 2.4 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 64 dB
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Fan Style: Fan Circulator
- Product Construction: Steel
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1061
- Motor Type: 3-speed, 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rear mounted rotary switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 3-speed, 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- All aspects are made from heavy duty steel for increased longevity
- Black, 10', 3-conductor SJT type power cord to withstand electrical requirements
- Great for workshops, warehouses, and industrial sites
- High velocity airflow when you need it
- Rear mounted rotary switch is easliy accessed