Air King 9119 18" Pedestal Fan
- Q & A
This product is classified as a "Scratch & Dent" product. Scratch & Dent products are fully functional items that operate the same as a brand new appliance, but will have varying degrees of external cosmetic damage, ranging from minor to severe. We are unable to provide additional photos or details about the specific damage on the unit and make no warranty or guarantee as to the condition of the product you may receive. These products are sold "As Is", but are covered by a 90-day warranty.
Oscillating fans, unlike box fans, can create diverse breezes and blow cool air throughout the room rather than in one direction. Pedestal fans offer height and direction to your cooling needs, such as in the Air King 9119 18 inch oscillating pedestal fan. The 9119 makes an excellent fan for the following reasons:
Size and Range
The 9119 is the largest oscillating pedestal fan Air King has to offer. It can adjust its height from 37" to 53.75", giving it a range. It can also tilt its head 30 degrees up or 15 degrees down, giving it more versatility.
The 9119 has a 120 volt motor and can reach CFM air delivery up to 1950 on its highest setting. If noise is an issue, this fan emits 53 dBA on its highest setting. The motor runs at 1/20 HP and is permanently lubricated so that you wouldn't have to worry about maintenance.
Instead of wasting hundreds this summer, invest in a 9119 pedestal fan. Pedestal fans are easy to install (just place it where you want!) and portable. It's perfect for your college-bound student!
Being an Air King product, the 9119 complies with vigorous standards of quality. The front grill is constructed from powder coated steel and the rear grill is made from impact resistant plastic.
- Model: 9119-BL
- UPC: 046013390806
- Product Type: Scratch & Dent Pedestal Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 20.25" x W: 20.25" x H: 53.75"
- Product Weight: 13.80 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Ideal for workshops, health clubs, stores, classrooms, offices and other areas where there is limited floor/table space
- Warranty: 90-day
- Type: Electric Fan
- Max Air Flow: 1970 CFM
- Diameter: 18 inches
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Oscillation: Yes
- Watts: 114 watts
- Amps: 1.1 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 55 dB
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Fan Style: Pedestal
- Product Construction: Plastic , Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: Yes
- Adjustable Height: Yes
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1000
- Motor Type: Permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rear mounted rotary switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 1/20 HP motor is permanently lubricated
- Chemical resistant polypropylene blades
- Oscillates 90° around
- Pedestal fans are great for seasonal use
- Powerful fans with height and adjusting features
What is a Scratch and Dent Appliance at Air & Water?