Air King 9106 16 Inch Oscillating Electric Table Fan
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Table fans provide an excellent solution to sparse floor space. With so many appliances requiring floor space (vacuums, floor fans, lights, etc) it's no wonder that table fans are so popular! The Air King 9106 oscillating table fan can provide you with fresh breezes of air for the following reasons:
The 9106 can turn its head 90° and cover a wide range of angles for your comfort and needs. It also can locked in a fixed position just in case you get that perfect breeze you desire.
The 9106 uses a 120 volt motor that is permanently lubricated. It also uses a 7', 3-conductor type SPT power cord. It also can power up to 1710 CFMs and a RPM of 1545 at its highest speed.
Like most Air King fans, the 9106 bears the same quality in mind. Air King is well-known for industrial fans and has brought its own line of durability in home and office use. The 9106's front grill is made of powder coated steel and its rear grill is made from impact resistant plastic.
The neutral white color of the 9106 makes it ideal for many situations. It also can be used in offices, hospitals, schools, and any other areas where quiet operation is desirable.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 9106
- UPC: 046013381200
- Product Type: Electric Table Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 10.75" x W: 18.00" x H: 24.38"
- Product Weight: 9.80 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal for use in offices, hospitals, schools and any other area where quiet operation is desirable
- Type: Electric Fan
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Max Air Flow: 1710 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Diameter: 16 inches
- Watts: 77 watts
- Oscillation: Yes
- Amps: 0.7 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 53 dB
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Fan Style: Tabletop , Wall Mount
- Product Construction: Plastic , Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: No
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1545
- Motor Type: 120 v, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: 3-speed, rotary switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- Also has a tilting head for more cooling capabilities
- American made!
- Desktop workstations can clearly benefit with a table fan
- Motor has a sleeve bearing type
- Set aside floor space appliances
- Uses 3 propellers that are chemically resistant
from Southern California
from huntington beach, ca
from Van Nuys, CA
from Glendale, NY