Air King 9074 24" Oscillating Wall Mount Fan
- Commercial grade manufacturing
- Ideal for rugged work areas
- Oscillating fan head
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Air King 9074 24" oscillating wall mount fan is designed to cool and ventilate work environments. It's ideal for a variety of locations and easy to install.
This fan is manufactured for rugged work areas. Made from heavy duty powder coated steel, this Air King is durable and safe for garages, workshops, warehouses, and more.
High Volume Ventilation
5770 CFM helps eliminate the presence of odors and particles often associated with work environments. This fan includes 3 fan speeds for custom ventilation and has the power to transform any space.
Wall Mount Design
This fan is wall mountable for added convenience. It's a space saver and installed in an upward position allows the fan to ventilate your work area effortlessly. The oscillating fan head covers a large amount of space.
This fan comes complete with an unassembled fan head, blades, motor, power cord, and grill. With a wall mount bracket and assemble hardware, secondary safety cable, and user manual, it's easy to install.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 9074
- UPC: 046013389305
- Product Type: 24" Oscillating Wall Mount Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 26.75" x W: 25.00" x H: 34.50"
- Product Weight: 40.10 lbs.
- Application: Ventilates commercial areas
- Type: Electric Fan
- Max Air Flow: 5770 CFM
- Diameter: 24 inches
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Oscillation: Yes
- Watts: 332 watts
- Amps: 2.5 amps
- Usage: Indoor
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certified for Commercial Use: Yes
- Noise Level: 69 dB
- Energy Star Certified: No
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Fan Style: Wall Mount
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: No
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1054
- Motor Type: 3-speed, 1/3 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rear mounted pull cord switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 10', 3-conductor SJT type power cord offers an extended reach
- 3-speed, 1/3 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- 5770 CFM for optimal airflow
- Blade, guard, and mounts are powder coated steel
- Oscillates for widespread coverage
- Rear mounted pull cord switch is easily accessible