Air King 9071 24" Non-Oscillating Wall Mount Fan
- Commercial grade manufacturing
- Ideal for rugged work areas
- Steady, even airflow
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Made for work environments, this Air King 9071 24" non-oscillating wall mount fan is a rugged example of how to keep your work area ventilated in a safe and effective way.
Made from heavy duty powder coated steel, this fan is manufactured for rugged work areas. The durable design is safe for garages, workshops, warehouses, auto shops and more.
Eliminate the presence of odors and particles commonly associated with a work atmosphere. With 5770 CFM, this fan offers 3 fan speeds for customizable ventilation under any conditions.
Install this fan up and out of the way and save floor space for other tasks. This fan is wall mountable and installed in an upward position allows the fan to thoroughly ventilate your work area.
Complete with an unassembled fan head, blades, motor, power cord, and grill, there's nothing for you to do but put it together and install it. The wall mount bracket and assemble hardware, secondary safety cable, and user manual, complete the package.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 9071
- UPC: 046013389503
- Product Type: 24" Non-Oscillating Wall Mount Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 26.75" x W: 25.00" x H: 34.50"
- Product Weight: 38.40 lbs.
- Application: Ventilates commercial areas
- Type: Electric Fan
- Max Air Flow: 5770 CFM
- Diameter: 24 inches
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Oscillation: No
- Watts: 332 watts
- Amps: 2.5 amps
- Usage: Indoor
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certified for Commercial Use: Yes
- Noise Level: 69 dB
- Energy Star Certified: No
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Fan Style: Wall Mount
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: No
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1054
- Motor Type: 3-speed, 1/3 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rear mounted pull cord switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 10', 3-conductor SJT type power cord offers an extended reach
- 3-speed, 1/3 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- 5770 CFM for optimal airflow
- Blade, guard, and mounts are powder coated steel
- Ideal for warehouse, workshop, or garage ventilation
- Rear mounted pull cord switch is easily accessible