Anywhere Fireplaces 90296 Gramercy Indoor/Outdoor Fireplace With Glass and Black Coated Metal
(click to enlarge)
- Features Odorless, Smokeless Operation and Portable Design
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The Anywhere Fireplaces 90296 Gramercy indoor/outdoor fireplace can be placed on the floor or on a table for instant ambiance. The elegant and clean contemporary design of the glass and black coated metal 90296 Gramercy works in any home, indoor or outdoor.
The Anywhere Fireplaces 90296 Gramercy indoor/outdoor fireplace requires no installation and is totally free standing and portable. Move it anywhere you want to enjoy the warm glow of fire, from one location to another!
Runs on Bio-Fuel
Instead of collecting firewood or bothering with gas and electric hook ups, get a fireplace that runs on clean and efficient fuel. The Anywhere Fireplaces 90296 Gramercy uses eco-friendly bio-ethanol liquid fuel!
Perfect for your family dinner Christmas party, or a season-ending BBQ, the Anywhere Fireplaces 90296 Gramercy can be used both indoors and outdoors, and can be placed on a table or on the floor.
The Anywhere Fireplaces 90296 Gramercy indoor/outdoor fireplace is a odorless, smokeless, no ash and non-toxic heating choice. It'll warm spaces up to 375 sq. ft. in size without leaving any airborne pollutants.
- Model: 90296
- Product Type: Gramercy Indoor/Outdoor Fireplace
- Product Dimensions: L: 12.00" x W: 31.50" x H: 17.00"
- Product Weight: 25.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Use this unit indoors and outdoors for instant heat and ambiance
- Type: Fireplace
- Coverage Area: 450 square feet
- Heating Capacity: 13000 BTUs
- Room Size: 375 square feet
- Fireplace Style: Personal
- Usage: Indoor , Outdoor
- Mantel Width: 31.5 inches
- Product Finish: Black
- Product Construction: Glass
- Requires Venting: No
- 1 quart of Bio-ethanol fuel lasts up to 5 hours
- Compact and designed to be ultra-portable
- Creates a distinctive focal point in any setting
- Glass and black coated metal for contemporary design and construction
- No smoke, ash or toxic air pollutants are emitted
- Provides lower heating costs by providing supplemental heat