Air King 9024 24" Wall Mount Fan
- Easy to use and install
- For workshops and more
- Industrial quality manufacturing
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Control odors and fumes in the workplace with this high velocity and economical industrial grade Air King 9024 24" wall mount fan.
Made from powder coated steel, this fan is durable and provides safe ventilation for industrial garages, workshops, warehouses, auto shops and more. It includes an ETL and OSHA certification for safe industrial applications.
Eradicate odors and fumes common to a variety of work spaces. With 7400 CFM, 3 fan speeds, and 1040 RPMs, you can maintain a cleaner work environment and ventilate just about any workspace.
Small and mighty, this wall mountable fan packs a punch. Installed in an upward position and facing down or outward, this fan combines form and function for a more comfortable work area.
This package includes a wall mount bracket with hardware, secondary safety cable, and user manual for easy installation and product assembly. All pieces are included for basic setup that anyone can do.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 9024
- UPC: 046013394804
- Product Type: 24" Wall Mount Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 26.75" x W: 25.00" x H: 34.50"
- Product Weight: 38.40 lbs.
- Application: Ventilates commercial areas
- Type: Electric Fan
- Max Air Flow: 5130 CFM
- Diameter: 24 inches
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Oscillation: No
- Watts: 252 watts
- Amps: 2.4 amps
- Usage: Indoor
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certified for Commercial Use: Yes
- Noise Level: 72 dB
- Energy Star Certified: No
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Fan Style: Wall Mount
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: No
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1060
- Motor Type: 3-speed, 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rear mounted pull cord switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 10', 3-conductor, SJT type power cord
- 3-speed, 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Blade, guard, and mounts are powder coated steel
- ETL & OSHA compliant
- Industrial grade construction
- Rear mounted pull cord switch