Air King 9020 20" Industrial Grade Wall Mounted Electric Fan
- Featuring Side to Side Adjustments and Wall Mounting Hardware
- Read More...
Need a powerful industrial grade fan for your gym, auditorium, schools, or churches? Invest in an Air King 9020 20" wall mounted fan to give you the fresh breeze of air you need! The 9020 is great because of these following reasons:
The 9020's motor is 1/6 HP strong at 120 volts. It has a totally enclosed ball bearing mechanism that is permanently lubricated and permanently split capacitor along with a 3', 3-conductory type SJT power cord.
The 9020 can blast up to 3670 CFM of air to whichever direction you please. The 9020's blades will rotate at 1500 RPM at its highest RPM. The 9020 also has three speed functions.
The 9020 would make a great addition to large spaces that require ventilation and air circulation. It's ideal for areas where there are large assemblies.
The 9020's blade, guards, and mount is all constructed from powder coated steel. It is also made from a reputable company, Air King, who prides themselves in creating fans that can last a lifetime.
- Model: 9020
- UPC: 046013393401
- Product Type: Wall Mounted Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 26.50" x W: 16.50" x H: 29.50"
- Product Weight: 26.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Ideal for gyms, auditoriums, schools, churches and industrial spaces that need powerful air circulation
- Type: Electric Fan
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Max Air Flow: 7510 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Diameter: 20 inches
- Watts: 184 watts
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: 1.6 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 62 dB
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Fan Style: Wall Mount
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: Yes
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1560
- Motor Type: Fully enclosed ball bearing motor that is permanently lubricated and a permanently split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Pull cord
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 20" blades made of powder coated steel
- 3 speed function with high, medium, and low settings
- Includes a rear mounted switch
- Mounting hardware and bracket are included with unit
- Powerful air circulation at 3190 CFM
Customers Also Viewed
from Dallas, TX, USA
from Highland, IL 62249, USA
from Dallas, Texas
from Bolton, MA
from Delray Beach
from Asheboro, NC
from Yuma, AZ
from Petaluma, CA
from Richmond, VA