Air King 9018 18 Inch Oscillating Wall Fan
(click to enlarge)
- Featuring 1970 CFM and SPT Power Cord
- Read More...
Electric fans are a great way to get immediate and inexpensive relief from stuffy and hot weather. The Air King 9018 18 inch oscillating wall fan is the perfect way to save space and cool down for these following reasons:
The 9018 operates on three varying speeds to let you relax under different air intensities. The 9018 also has a pull cord to let you power the fan with a simple tug.
The 9018's motor is permanently lubricated and runs at a steady 1/20 HP. It also is 120 volts and uses a 3-conductor type SPT power cord. The fan is also OSHA compliant.
As all Air King products are made with American quality in mind, so is the 9018. The grills are constructed of a powder coated steel front grill with an impact resistant plastic rear grill. Its blades are made of chemical resistant polypropylene.
CapabilitiesThe 9018 can reach a CFM of 1710 and RPMs at 1545. You can use the 9018 in a variety of places such as classrooms, offices, workstations, and so forth. Its 18" blades make it large enough to even use in living rooms.
MobilityMany appliances require floor space, such as vacuums, air filters, grills, and so forth. The 9018 is the largest wall mounted fan Air King has to offer, and can give your home or living space the refreshment it needs because it can be mounted to any wall!
- Model: 9018
- Product Type: Wall Mounted Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 20.25" x W: 15.50" x H: 23.00"
- Product Weight: 10.90 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal for workshops, health clubs, stores, classrooms, offices and other areas where there is limited floor/table space
- Type: Electric
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Air Flow: 1970 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Diameter: 18 inches
- Watts: 114 watts
- Oscillation: Yes
- Amps: 1.1 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 54 dB
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Fan Style: Wall Mount
- Product Construction: Plastic , Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: Yes
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1000
- Motor Type: 120v, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial and pull cord
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- Can be locked into non-oscillating position
- Full 90 degrees of oscillation
- Pull cord operation is great for easy control
- Wall mounted lets you save valuable wall space
- Up to 1710 CFM
from Seattle, WA, USA
from Newbury, NH
from Dallas, TX
from New London, WI
from New London, WI
from Boston, MA
from Vestal, NY
from Stevensville, MD
from Columbus, OH