Air King 9016 16 Inch Oscillating Wall Mount Fan
(click to enlarge)
- Includes Three Blades and a 1/20 HP Motor
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
Wall mounted fans are an excellent solution to rooms that cannot afford anymore floor space. The Air King 9016 oscillating wall mount fan will make an excellent solution to your needs because it offers many features, including:
90° of Oscillation
This gives the 9016 enough range to cool any room. Its oscillating function also keeps air circulating, so that it would never go stale. Simply angle the fan to an appropriate position and enjoy a crisp breeze of air!
The 9016 features Air King quality construction. Its grills are created with quality and durability in mind. Its front steel is made of powder coated steel as its rear grill is made of impact resistant plastic.
Air King's oscillating fans, like th 9016, feature a 120 volt permanently lubricated motor with a 3-conductor type SPT power cord. The 9016 operates with a 1/20 HP motor with both pull chain and front mounted rotary controls for your convenience.
Use the 9016 in workshops or workstations in your office or home, in health clubs or gyms, stores, classrooms, hospitals, and more! The 9016 can function anywhere as long as there is a wall to install it on!
- Model: 9016
- Product Type: 16" Oscillating Wall Mounted Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 18.00" x W: 14.38" x H: 22.63"
- Product Weight: 10.50 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal for workshops, health clubs, stores, classrooms, offices and other areas where there is limited floor/table space
- Type: Electric
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Air Flow: 1710 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Diameter: 16 inches
- Watts: 77 watts
- Oscillation: Yes
- Amps: 0.7 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 53 dB
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Fan Style: Wall Mount
- Product Construction: Plastic , Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: Yes
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1545
- Motor Type: 1/20 HP, 1 phase, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: 7' pull cord for easy use as well as a dial
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 7' pull cord operation for easy use
- Can be locked into non-oscillating position
- Full 90° of oscillation range
- Three different speeds gives you plenty of cooling options
- Up to 1510 CFM
- Wall mounted saves you space
from Washington DC
from NW Ohio
from Miami, FL, USA
from Bakersfield, CA
from Sioux Falls, SD
from Burden, KS
from Powell, OH
from Gravois Mills, MO
from Atlanta, GA
from Alpharetta, GA
from Stamford, CT