King 8K2420A 2000W 240V 8 Foot Baseboard Heater
- Convection style output for even heat distribution
- Great for home or office use!
- Powerful and yet gentle heating
- Read More...
This King 8K2420A 2000W 240V 8 foot baseboard heater is ideal for both home and office use. It's low profile design allows for out of the way installation.
This King 8K2420A 2000W 240V 8 foot baseboard heater is built to last. All parts are either steel or aluminum. Wiring is corrosion resistant and the heat element is fully protected.
Low Profile Heating
If you need supplemental heating in a space saving design, this King 8K2420A 2000W 240V 8 foot baseboard heater is the way to go. It's low profile design can be mounted to the wall and it only stands 6.75" high.
Using only 2000 watts of heating power this heater is economical. At the same time, this King 8K2420A 2000W 240V 8 foot baseboard heater heats up to 200 sq. ft. of space effectively, making it great for mid-size rooms.
Safe & Reliable
With the protected heat element, softly contoured outer edges, and full length safety cutout, this King 8K2420A 2000W 240V 8 foot baseboard heater is a safe choice. Because King Electric uses only top quality material to manufacturer the heater, it's reliable, too.
Please Note: Thermostat required for use and must be purchased separately.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 8K2420A
- Product Type: 2000W 240V 8 Foot Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 96.00" x W: 3.13" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 20.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Almond
- Application: Provides supplemental warmth to indoor areas
- Warranty: 1 year
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 2000 watts
- Certifications: UL , CSA
- Heating Method: Convection
- Heating Element: Steel Sheathed Heating Element
- Finish: Almond
- Construction: Steel , Aluminum
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Fin Type: Aluminum
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: No
- 8' of heating to cover up to 200 sq. ft. of space
- Almond finish blends well with any decorative style
- Crushproof heat element for added safety
- Economical and effective heating
- Operates quietly so its not disruptive to any environment
- Quality components for superior product reliability