King 8K2020BW 2000W 208V 8 Foot Baseboard Heater
- Bright white finish is complementary
- Full length safety cutout
- Ideal for a variety of indoor areas
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
This King 8K2020BW 2000W 208V 8 foot baseboard heater is the perfect solution to a chilly home or work environment, imparting superior supplemental warmth!
This King Electric baseboard heater is capable of warming mid-size rooms up to 240 sq. ft. it's a effective resource for the supplemental warmth you need.
Made from top quality materials, this heater is both durable and reliable. Heavy duty 18 and 22 gauge steel exterior fully protects the aluminum fins, sheathed heat element, and interior wiring.
Simple to Install
This King Electric baseboard heater includes knockouts, back wiring, and interior cable clamps, to make installation that much easier. Moreover, all the component are easy to access.
This King 8K2020BW 2000W 208V 8 foot baseboard heater operates quietly. Utilizing convection style heating, it's designed to exude gentle warmth and in a near silent manner.
Please Note: Thermostat required for use and must be purchased separately.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 8K2020BW
- Product Type: 2000W 208V 8 Foot Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 96.00" x W: 3.13" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 20.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Provides supplemental warmth to indoor areas
- Warranty: 1 year
- Voltage: 208 volts
- Watts: 2400 watts
- Certifications: UL , CSA
- Heating Method: Convection
- Heating Element: Steel Sheathed Heating Element
- Finish: White
- Construction: Steel , Aluminum
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Fin Type: Aluminum
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: No
- Die formed corners for a smooth appearance
- Easy to use and install
- Heats lots of space
- Left and right junction boxes with knockouts for versatile wiring
- Made from heavy duty steel
- Ribbon aluminum finning provide chimney type heat transfer