Cadet 8F2500W 8' 2500 Watt 240V Electric Baseboard Heater
- Requires Minimal Installation Space and Features Low Installation Costs
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The Cadet 8F2500W 8' 2500 watt 240V electric baseboard heater automatically turns off when excessive operating temperatures are detected to keep you safe. It features natural convection, which takes in the cold air near the floor, warms it up and releases it back into the room. The 8F2500W 8' 2500 watt 240V electric baseboard heater isn't appropriate for use in large areas but is perfect for bedrooms and hallways.
All Metal Construction
The Cadet 8F2500W 8' 2500 watt 240V electric baseboard heater is entirely made of metal and finished with a powder coat paint system to ensure durability.
Wall Mount Design
The 8F2500W 8' 2500 watt 240V electric baseboard heater features a slim body that may be placed directly on the floor and mounted to the wall.
Great for Zonal Heating
This electric baseboard heater uses natural convection heat to provide zonal heat to rooms and circulate warm air.
High Temperature Limit Switch
The Cadet 8F2500W includes an oversized high temperature limit switch with a full length capillary sensor tube that prevents overheating.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 8F2500W
- UPC: 027418033604
- Product Type: 8' 2500 Watt 240V Electric Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 2.50" x W: 96.00" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 18.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Adds supplemental heat to single areas or rooms
- Type: Baseboard Heater
- Warranty: Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Coverage Area: 250 square feet
- Watts: 2500 watts
- Amps: 10.41 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Element: Steel Sheathed Heating Element
- Finish: White
- Construction: Metal
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Fin Type: Aluminum
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: Yes
- A pre-punched case at 1 inch intervals makes it simple to install
- An oversized high temperature limit switch with full length capillary sensor tube prevents overheating
- Has a white powder coat paint finish and is constructed of rugged
- It operates quietly, making it a practical choice for bedrooms
- Moves warm air by natural convection to deliver zonal heat to rooms
- While operating, can be placed right on the floor and mounted to the wall
- Cadet F Series Electric Baseboard Heater Installation Video:
Customers Also Viewed
from Florida, USA