Cadet 8F2000W 8' 2000 Watt 240V Electric Baseboard Heater
- Features a Safe Surface Temperature and a Long Performance Life
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The Cadet 8F2000W 8' 2000 watt 240V electric baseboard heater doesn't require a lot of space and has low initial costs. It uses convection to heat rooms quietly and safely. The 8F2000W 8' 2000 watt 240V electric baseboard heater comes with a safety thermal cutout protection switch that prevents overheating.
Rugged Steel Construction
The Cadet 8F2000W 8' 2000 watt 240V electric baseboard heater features a durable white powder coat finish on the all metal construction.
Low Cost Installation
The 8F2000W 8' 2000 watt 240V electric baseboard heater doesn't require any ductwork or complicated materials for installation.
This electric baseboard heater doesn't make a lot of noise while operating, making it perfect for use in bedrooms.
Natural Air Flow
The Cadet 8F2000W features a superior design that produces a natural air flow when placed in an ideal location.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 8F2000W
- UPC: 027418099587
- Product Type: 8' 2000 Watt 240V Electric Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 2.50" x W: 96.00" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 17.90 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Adds supplemental heat to single areas or rooms
- Type: Baseboard Heater
- Warranty: Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Coverage Area: 200 square feet
- Watts: 2000 watts
- Amps: 8.33 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Element: Steel Sheathed Heating Element
- Finish: White
- Construction: Steel
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Fin Type: Aluminum
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: No
- A practical choice for bedrooms because it operates quietly
- Can be placed right on the floor and mounted to the wall during operation
- Ensures against overheating with an oversized high temperature limit switch with full length capillary sensor tube
- Made of rugged steel and has a white powder coat paint finish
- Simple to install with a pre-punched case at 1 inch intervals
- Supplies zonal heat to a room by circulating warm air through natural convection
- Cadet F Series Electric Baseboard Heater Installation Video: