Shop-Vac 8500210 Industrial Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- Offers an Effective and Durable Design with a 10 Gallon Steel Tank that's Rust Resistant and Comes with Several Heavy Duty Tools
- Read More...
The Shop-Vac 8500210 Industrial vacuum boasts an easy to use design that allows you to quickly and easily clean your workspace. For easy cleaning, it comes with an 18' cord, a 1.25"diameter x 7' hose and a 2.5" diameter x 6' hose. It also comes with heavy-wheels that allow you to easily move the 10 gallon vacuum. Its durable construction and efficient design make this vacuum ideal for use in almost any workshop, garage or jobsite!
The Shop-Vac 8500210 vacuum comes with a durable cartridge filter and foam filter. This means that it's able to safely and effectively clean up wet or dry messes.
Enjoy a clean and peaceful workspace when you use this Shop-Vac Industrial series vacuum. For your convenience, it features a high-efficiency 4 HP motor that's very quiet.
Made to Last
This wet/dry vacuum offers a long lasting design that's sure to provide you years of reliable use. The tank is made of tough rust-resistant epoxy phenolic-coated steel. For added peace of mind, it comes with a 1 year manufacturer's limited warranty.
Heavy Duty Tools
The Shop-Vac 8500210 vacuum cleaner comes with several dual size, heavy-duty plastic tools for cleaning up difficult messes. Some tools include the 12" floor nozzle with brush, squeegee inserts and crevice tool. It also comes with an 8" utility nozzle, 2 extension wands and a gulper nozzle.
- Model: 8500210
- Product Type: Industrial Economy Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- Application: Effectively picks up your wet or dry messes
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 350 watts
- Amps: 9 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Tank Size: 10 Gallons
- Approximate Tank Capacity (Dry): 9 Gallons
- Approximate Tank Capacity (Wet): 8 Gallons
- Construction: Steel
- Portability Features: Caster Wheels , Side Carrying Handle
- Peak Horsepower: 4.5 HP
- Sealed Pressure: 62 Inches
- Air Flow: 180 CFM
- Power Cord Length: 18 Feet
- Hose Size (Diameter): 1.25 Inches
- Hose Size (Length): 7 Feet
- Lock On Hose: No
- Tank Drain: No
- Blower Feature: No
- Filter Type: Foam Sleeve , Cartridge Filter
- Accessory Storage: Yes
- Includes: Extension Wands , Utility Nozzle , Floor Nozzle , Gulper Nozzle , Crevice Tool , Squeegee Inserts , Dust Brush
- Durable design is perfect for cleaning up wet or dry debris
- Easy to move with heavy-duty wheels
- Features a high performance motor that effectively cleans your toughest messes
- Includes many dual-size, heavy-duty plastic tools for your convenience
- Made to last with a rust-resistant, epoxy phenolic-coated steel tank
- Offers a quiet operation sound level for a peaceful environment