8500110 Shop-Vac Industrial Economy Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- Offers Advanced Pick-Up with a High Performance Motor and Features an Easy to Move Designed with Heavy Duty Caster Wheels
- Read More...
Quickly clean up your toughest messes with the Shop-Vac 8500110 Industrial Economy wet/dry vacuum. It offers a highly effective design and comes with many handy tools for easy cleaning. It's also very versatile because it's able to pick up wet materials and dry debris. This handy vacuum is perfect for use in your workshop, garage or jobsite!
The Shop-Vac 8500110 wet/dry vacuum comes with a powerful 4.5 HP motor that's highly effective. This high efficiency motor is also very quiet, which allows you to enjoy a peaceful workspace.
Easily clean any mess with the durable tools that come with this wet/dry vacuum. It comes with squeegee inserts, crevice tool, round brush, and a gulper nozzle. It also comes with two 2-1/2 inch extension wands, 8-inch utility nozzle, and a 12-inch floor nozzle with brush.
The Shop-Vac 8500110 makes it easy to clean those hard to reach places. It comes with an 18' cord and two long hoses. It's also portable and easy to maneuver with heavy-duty caster wheels.
Made to Last
With this Shop-Vac Industrial series vacuum, you're sure to enjoy many years of reliable pick-up. It features a durable 6 gallon tank that's made of rust resistant epoxy phenol-coated steel. It also comes with a 1 year manufacturer's limited warranty for added peace of mind.
- Model: 8500110
- Product Type: Industrial Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- Product Dimensions: L: 17.00" x W: 17.00" x H: 23.00"
- Product Weight: 20.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Yellow
- Application: Cleans wet and dry debris
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Amps: 9.0 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Tank Size: 6 Gallons
- Approximate Tank Capacity (Dry): 5 Gallons
- Approximate Tank Capacity (Wet): 4 Gallons
- Construction: Steel
- Portability Features: Caster Wheels , Top Carrying Handle
- Peak Horsepower: 4.5 HP
- Sealed Pressure: 62 Inches
- Air Flow: 170 CFM
- Power Cord Length: 18 Feet
- Hose Size (Diameter): 1.25 Inches
- Hose Size (Length): 7 Feet
- Lock On Hose: No
- Tank Drain: No
- Blower Feature: No
- Filter Type: Foam Sleeve , Cartridge Filter
- Accessory Storage: No
- Includes: Extension Wands , Utility Nozzle , Floor Nozzle , Gulper Nozzle , Crevice Tool , Squeegee Inserts , Dust Brush
- Caster Wheels for easy movement
- Economic solution for industrial vacuum
- Great for any situation
- Made of the strognest plastics for durability
- Powerful 4.5 HP motor handles wet and dry messes
- Variety of tools to handle any situation