The Deni 8275 12" Stainless Steel Electric Skillet
- Boasts a Tempered Glass Lid to Stay Cool to the Touch and Dishwasher Safe Design for Fast Clean-Up
- Read More...
Create hot, gourmet meals wherever you have access to an electrical outlet with the Deni 8275 12 inch stainless steel electric skillet!
Elegant Stainless Steel
The Deni 8275 12 inch stainless steel electric skillet boasts an elegant stainless steel housing with die-cast stainless steel handles and a tempered glass lid for a premium cooking experience.
Easy to Wash
Clean-up is fast and hassle-free with the Deni 8275, since the skillet and lid are fully immersible in water, plus they're dishwasher safe for added convenience.
Cook as though you're working on a full-sized stove top with temperature control dial ranges between 225° to 425° F. The thermostat is removable for simple washing up and storage.
Experience professional results with a full 12 inch round cooking surface, 2 quart capacity, and ergonomic design to evenly distribute heat quickly with the Deni 8275 12 inch stainless steel electric skillet!
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 8275
- UPC: 050763082751
- Product Type: 12" Stainless Steel Electric Skillet
- Product Dimensions: L: 11.80" x W: 11.80" x H: 1.70"
- Product Weight: 6.40 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: For indoor household tabletop cooking
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Fuel Type: Electricity
- Style: Table top , Portable , Indoor
- Grilling Surface Features: Removable
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Includes Lid: Yes
- Locking Lid: No
- Lid Construction: Stainless steel and tempered glass
- Indicator Light: Yes
- Includes Stand: Yes
- Includes: Stay cool handle
- Constructed with an elegant stainless steel housing
- Full 2 quart capacity for family-style cooking
- Skillet and lid are detachable and dishwasher safe
- Temperature control dial ranges from 225-425 degrees F
- Tempered glass lid with a stay cool handle for added protection
- Unique design distributes heat quickly and evenly
Customers Also Viewed
from Clayton, NC, USA