Deni 8260 12 by 12 Inch Electric Skillet with Nonstick Cooking Surface
- Includes Detachable Temperature Probe and Tempered Glass Lid
- Read More...
The Deni Electric Skillet features a detachable temperature probe to ensure that food has been cooked through.
A vented lid made of tempered glass allows for easy check-ups midway through cooking.
The Deni 8260 can be set to warm, simmer, griddle, fry, saute, slow cook, or roast.
A booklet of electric skillet recipes is included with the Deni 8260 to get you started.
- Model: 8260
- Product Type: 12 by 12 Inch Electric Skillet
- Product Dimensions: L: 12.00" x W: 12.00" x H: 6.20"
- Product Weight: 5.95 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Can be used to simmer, griddle, fry, saute, stir-fry, slow cook, roast, and keep meats, vegetables, and other foods warm
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1300 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: ETL , UL
- Fuel Type: Electricity
- Style: Table top , Portable , Indoor
- Cooking Surface: 144 square inches
- Grilling Surface Features: Non-Stick
- Construction: Steel
- Includes Lid: Yes
- Hinged Lid: No
- Locking Lid: No
- Lid Construction: Tempered glass with stainless steel rim
- Indicator Light: Yes
- Includes: Stay cool handle
- Additional Features: Vent, detachable temperature probe, temperature dial
- Allows for home cooked meal without using a stovetop
- Can be set to simmer, griddle, fry, saute, slow cook, roast, or warm
- Check food at any time while cooking looking through vented glass lid
- Heat resistent handles on pan and lid help protect your hands when moving
- Includes recipes and instructions for first-time users
- Nonstick surface shortens the cleaning process and requires less cooking grease
- Perfect for making food while camping or outdoors