Deni 8230 12 Inch Indoor Circular Grill with Adjustable Temperature Control
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Non-Stick Grilling Surface
The Deni 8230 comes with a removable non-stick ribbed grilling surface that keeps the food away from the grease at the bottom of the grill.
Not only can the 8230 be used as a grill, but it can also function as a serving dish. The unit keeps your food warm as you eat!
Adjustable Temperature Control
You can adjust the cooking temperature up to an impressive 450°. This means that you can use the circular grill to cook anything from vegetables to hot dogs or even steak!
The Deni 8230 12 inch indoor circular grill includes a bonus set of recipes to provide you with healthy, easy-to-make cooking ideas.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 8230
- UPC: 050763082300
- Product Type: 12 Inch Indoor Circular Grill
- Product Dimensions: L: 12.00" x W: 12.00" x H: 5.90"
- Product Weight: 5.73 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Helps you grill, fry, and stir-fry many of your favorite dishes. Removable grilling surface doubles as a serving dish.
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1300 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: ETL , UL
- Fuel Type: Electricity
- Style: Table top , Portable , Indoor
- Cooking Surface: 114 square inches
- Grilling Surface Features: Removable , Ribbed , Non-Stick
- Construction: Metal
- Includes Lid: Yes
- Hinged Lid: No
- Locking Lid: No
- Lid Construction: Tempered glass
- Indicator Light: Yes
- Includes: Stay cool handle
- Additional Features: Removable thermostat
- Grease collection container removes unhealthy grease as you cook
- Inner skill retains temperature as base and lid handle stay cool-to-the-touch
- Keeps your food warm and doubles as a serving dish
- Non-stick grilling surface separates food from grease
- Tempered glass lid is see-through for food viewing while cooking
- Warms up to 450° for extra versatility