Real Flame 8030E-BW Maxwell Grand Electric Fireplace - Blackwash
- 1500W infrared heater
- 5100 BTUs per hour
- Remote control and programmable thermostat
- Q & A
Real Flame 8030E-BW Maxwell Grand Electric Fireplace
Real Flame introduces stand-out electric fireplaces with its Grand Series designs. Made of solid wood and veneered MDF construction, the 8030E Maxwell Grand Electric Fireplace may look like a beautful, conventional fireplace, but it is actually using infrared heating and VividFlame technology to create a realistic looking flame with over 5,100 BTUs per hour. This new generation of Real Flame electric fireplaces use only 1,500 watts and achieves stunning realism and clarity.
Grand Series Vintage Styling
The 8030E Maxwell features a unique 3 step distressing technique and vintage mantel fireplace styling that makes the Maxwell a perfect centerpiece for any room. The 8030E-BW is constructed from solid wood and veneered MDF with a blackwash finish, making it sturdy while keeping its classic appeal. The fireplace stands at 42.125 inches high, 57.75 inches across, and 15.25 inches in depth, giving the Maxwell plenty of mantel space for displaying photos, decorations, or Anduril the Flame of the West.
An Electric Firebox That's Almost as Good as the Real Thing
You cannot burn up incriminating documents, but you might think you can because of how realistic the fireboxes look on these Grand Series models. The 8030E Maxwell has an impressive measure of 40 inches diagonally, which is 30 percent larger than standard fireboxes. The Maxwell also utilizes VividFlame to give the most realistic looking flame with superior clarity. Ultra bright LED technology lets the Maxwell burn brighter or dimmer with 5 brightness settings. The VividFlame firebox on the 8030E Maxwell creates a dynamic ember effect with an adjustable flame. The flame even dies down slowly after you shut off the heat unit to keep the impression of a real fireplace.
The infrared heater uses 1,500 watts, is rated over 5,100 BTUs per hour, and has 7 heat settings to keep an area of about 600 square feet warm. The Maxwell allows you to control the heat using the thermostat or stay with your family and guests and use the remote control to adjust the temperature from a distance.
Other Features of the 8030E Maxwell
This freestanding electric fireplace offers more than just a stylish centerpiece heater. The Maxwell has a host of features that add convenience and functionality that only Real Flame can bring you:
- Programmable thermostat with display in fahrenheit or celsius
- Digital readout display with up to a 9-hour timed shut off
- Lay-flat grounded plug
- Vent-free design
- 90-day warranty on mantel
- 1-year warranty on electric firebox
If you are living in a home without a fireplace or a heater, the Real Flame 8030E Maxwell Grand Electric Fireplace is a great choice to fulfill all of your heating needs with style and function.
- Model: 8030E-BW
- UPC: 752370803070
- Product Type: Electric Fireplace
- Product Dimensions: L: 58.00" x W: 15.30" x H: 42.10"
- Product Weight: 194.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Blackwash
- Application: Infrared heating fireplace
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Certifications: CSA , CUL , CARB
- Heating Capacity: 5100 BTUs
- Room Size: 625 square feet
- Fireplace Style: Mantel
- Heating Method: Infrared
- Mantel Width: 57.75 inches
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Number of Heat Settings: 7
- Variable Heat Settings: Yes
- Remote Control: Yes
- Product Finish: Black Wash
- Includes Firebox: Yes
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Requires Venting: No
- On/Off Heat: Yes
- Flame Intensity Control: Yes
- 40 inch (diagonal) firebox
- Digital readout display with 9-hour shut off timer
- Lay-flat grounded plug
- LED technology with 5 brightness settings
- Mantel included
- Multi-function remote control included
- No assembly required
- Programmable thermostat with fahrenheit or celsius display
- Services up to 400 square feet
- Solid wood and veneered MDF frame construction
- Real Flame 8030E Maxwell: