Real Flame 802 Modesto Gel Fireplace
- Featuring a Unique Pillar Design Made of Glass and Heat-Resistant Fiber-Cast Concrete for Added Safety
- Read More...
Sleek and stylish, the Real Flame 802 Modesto gel fireplace is the perfect gel fireplace for decorating your outdoor entertaining space. It features a pillar design and comes in a sleek gray finish with glass accent. It's the perfect center piece for your patio or other outdoor entertaining areas.
The Real Flame 802 Modesto gel fireplace is designed with your safety in mind. The fire column is made of heat-resistant fiber-cast concrete. It also comes with a snuffer for added safety when putting out your gel fire.
Enjoy peace of mind knowing that you aren't harming the environment when you use your Real Flame 802 gel fireplace. The gel fuel is non-toxic, clean burning and doesn't produce soot or ash.
The Real Flame 802 Modesto gel fireplace comes with many extra features like the burn cup and snuffer tool. It even comes with river rock to accent your beautiful fire.
The Real Flame Modesto gel fireplace features a portable design that allows you to easily move it. It doesn't require gas hook-ups or vent, so you can place it in almost any location.
- Model: 802
- UPC: 752370802257
- Product Type: Modesto Outdoor Gel Fireplace
- Product Dimensions: L: 12.80" x W: 12.80" x H: 39.60"
- Product Weight: 38.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Gray
- Application: Ideal for backyards, foyers and outdoor entertaining areas
- Type: Fireplace Heater
- Warranty: 90 day limited manufacturer warranty
- Fuel Type: Gel
- Construction: Caste Concrete
- Finish: Gray
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Requires Venting: No
- Requires Gas Hook-Ups: No
- Safety Features: Made of heat-resistant fiber-cast concrete
- Assembly is designed to be quick and easy
- Heat resistant construction and burn cup help ensure safety
- Low maintenance - simply replace gel fuel as needed
- Modern column design is enhanced by glass and river rock accents
- Vent-less and clean burning for your convenience
- Safely and easily put out your gel fire with the snuffer tool