King 7K2418A 1750W 240V 7 Foot Baseboard Heater
- Great for heating offices, bedrooms and more!
- Keeps indoor areas exceptionally warm
- Provides heat for up to 175 sq. ft.
- Read More...
Great for the home or the office, this King 7K2418A 1750W 240V 7' baseboard heater is perfect for taking the chill off any indoor area.
Like a radiator heater, the heat element is sheathed and retains warmth longer than most heaters. It's designed to gently radiate warmth around the room.
Great Room Coverage
The King 7K2418A 1750W 240V 7' baseboard heater covers up to 175 sq. ft. of space! The 7' design distributes heat evenly across a large area.
Safe & Reliable
Featuring a fully enclosed heat element and safety cut out feature, this King 7K2418A 1750W 240V 7' baseboard heater is a great option! Wiring is corrosion resistant, so you know it's safe and durable.
The King 7K2418A 1750W 240V 7' baseboard heater is built to last. Made from heavy gauge steel this unit is durable and the aluminum fin is designed for effective heat output.
Please Note: Thermostat required for use and must be purchased separately.
- Model: 7K2418A
- Product Type: 1750W 240V 7 Foot Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 84.00" x W: 3.13" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 19.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Almond
- Application: Provides supplemental warmth to indoor areas
- Warranty: 1 year
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 1750 watts
- Certifications: UL , CSA
- Heating Method: Convection
- Heating Element: Steel Sheathed Heating Element
- Finish: Almond
- Construction: Steel , Aluminum
- Hardwired: Yes
- Plug Type: 240 Volt
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Fin Type: Aluminum
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: No
- 7' heater length covers a widespread area
- Almond finish is flattering to any decor
- Aluminum heat element is well protected for added safety
- Durable design is made from institutional grade 18 and 22 gauge steel
- Easy installation with built-in cable clamps
- Specially designed fins provide even heat distribution