Lakewood 792-JR Fan-Forced Utility Heater with Safety Tip Bracket
- Easy carry handle
- Fan forced warmth
- Lightweight and portable
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Lakewood 792-JR fan-forced utility heater provides supplemental heating. Feel comfortable with superior heat production and easy to use controls.
High Heat Output
This Lakewood 792-JR fan-forced utility heater produces enough heat to warm up to 150 sq. ft. Featuring a 1500 watts fan-forced motor, it spreads warmth quickly and effectively.
Enjoy safe heating without the worry. The Lakewood 792-JR fan-forced utility heater includes a safety tip bracket to shut the heater off if it gets knocked over and an internal high limit fuse to shut it off if it gets too hot.
The Lakewood 792-JR fan-forced utility heater fits in small spaces. featuring a compact design with a small footprint, it's easy to find a place to set this heater up.
This heater is user-friendly. This fan-forced utility heater includes an analog control knob that allows you to personalized the speed of the fan. enjoy a little or a lot of output, the choice is yours!
- Model: 792-JR
- UPC: 029837792575
- Product Type: Fan-Forced Utility Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 7.50" x W: 6.50" x H: 12.25"
- Product Weight: 4.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Dark Gray
- Application: Used as a supplemental heat source
- Warranty: 1 year
- Type: Garage Heater
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Coverage Area: 150 square feet
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Construction: Metal
- Adjustable Louvers: No
- Number of Heat Settings: 2
- Installation Type: Plug-In
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Wall Mountable: No
- Ceiling Mountable: No
- Heating Element: Nichrome wire
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Includes Plug: Yes
- Alarm: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: Yes
- Fan Delay Function: No
- Analog control for custom heat flow
- Compact design fits insamll spaces easily
- Durable construction for increased longevity
- Easy to use manual controls
- Nichrome wire heat element is effective and durable
- Small footprint include feet for stability