Real Flame 7730-VBM Porter Gel Fuel Fireplace - Vintage Black Marble
- 9,000 BTUs of heat per hour
- Crackles and pops like a real wood fire
- Ues Real Flame 13 oz. gel fuel
- Q & A
Real Flame 7730-VBM Porter Gel Fuel Fireplace
The Real Flame 7730 Porter series offers all the comforts of a traditional fireplace to any home in need of a heater or a beautiful centerpiece for the family room, living room, personal study, or bedroom. The Porter Gel Fuel Fireplace is constructed out of sturdy solid wood, veneered MDF, and powder-coated steel to give it its classic fireplace charm. This Real Flame model, the 7730-VBM, comes in vintage black marble and matches wonderfully with similar colored window or door frames.
Real Flame 7730 Porter models also come with a lovely hand-painted log set and burns a bright crackling flame to simulate the realistic look of an open log fire. The gel fuel cans are rated at 9,000 BTUs per hour and is capable of warming up a room in a quick and environmentally friendly manner.
A Hot Centerpiece for Any Room
The Porter Fireplace, with its distinct craftsmanship, brings a certain charm and appeal to any room. This freestanding fireplace is easy to assemble with a simple screwdriver and allen wrench--all screws and parts are included. Once completed, the Porter Fireplace stands at 42-inches with 3 arched corbels on the front to provide support to the large 49.9-inch by 12.7-inch mantel that lies above them. The corbels are a nice accenting feature that keeps with the Porter's classic shape and design. The mantel is also great for displaying cherished family photos, a few of your favorite books, and/or decorative pieces like the bottle city of Kandor.
Gel Fuel Puts the Fire in Firebox
Of course, no fireplace is complete without a firebox and the 7730 Porter houses a firebox that uses three 13 ounce cans of Real Flame gel fuel to produce an entrancing, bright yellow, orange, and red flame that crackles and dances for up to 3 hours long. Coupled with the hand-painted log set, the 7730 Porter recreates a realistic fire without the need of a chimney or venting. This means you are free to put the Porter Fireplace in any room without having to worry about any additional installation requirements.
As the Real Flame gel fuel burns, it generates no smoke, soot, or flying embers, making it safer than an actual log fire and environmentally friendly. The gel fuel cans will put out up to 9,000 BTUs per hour and is capable of warming a 144 square foot area.
Real Flame Gel Fuel
Real Flame's clean-burning gel is regularly tested by several independent labs and air-quality tests results have shown that the Real Flame gel fuel fall well below O.S.H.A. and E.P.A. emission allowances. These gel fuel cans produce no smoke or soot and can be reusable. Each Real Flame Gel Fuel can is designed to burn for up to 3 hours. If you wish to create a flame for a shorter period, simply extinguish the flame and re-seal the can for later use.
Whether it is for a living room or a small apartment, the Real Flame 7730 Porter Gel Fuel Fireplace is the perfect solution for your indoor heating needs.
- Model: 7730-VBM
- UPC: 752370773090
- Product Type: Gel Fireplace
- Product Dimensions: L: 50.00" x W: 12.70" x H: 42.00"
- Product Weight: 98.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black Maple
- Application: Gel fuel fireplace heater
- Warranty: 90 day
- Heating Capacity: 9000 BTUs
- Room Size: 144 square feet
- Fireplace Style: Mantel
- Usage: Indoor
- Number of Fuel Cans Recommended for Use: 3
- Compatible Gel Can Sizes: 13 ounces
- Mantel Width: 49.9 inches
- Product Finish: Black , Maple
- Product Construction: Powder-Coated Steel , Engineered Wood , MDF
- Requires Venting: No
- Includes: Hand-painted cast concrete log and screen kit
- Additional Information: 13 oz. gel fuel can lasts up to 3 hours
- Burn lasts up to 3 hours
- Environmentally green operation
- Fireplace includes: firebox, hand-painted cast concrete log, and screen kit
- Hand-painted log set and bright crackling flame add to the realistic look
- Large mantel space
- Made from solid wood, veneered MDF and powder-coated steel
- No chimney or venting required
- Real Flame gel fuel produces no smoke, soot or flying embers
- Saves on electrical costs