7700 Bissell Big Green Complete Carpet Cleaner
(click to enlarge)
- Dries Hard Floors Quickly
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
A BUILT-IN HEATER ON THE 7700 BIG GREEN COMPLETE HEATS WATER 25 DEGREES HOTTER FOR THE MOST CLEANING POWER POSSIBLE.
The Bissell 7700 vacuums carpets, hard-to-reach areas and hard floor surfaces. To clean the hard floors gently and effectively, a unique tool is used that has a washable microfiber pad. When you clean hard floors, they dry quickly as well. A microban antimicrobial protect protection feature protects your unit from the build-up of bacteria, mold and mildew. Your entire home will look shiny and new when you use the Bissell 7700 Big Green Complete!
- Model: 7700
- Product Type: Steam Vacuum Cleaner
- Application: Ideal steam vacuum cleans virtually any surface and uses a three stage filtration process combined with a HEPA filter
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
- Style: Canister
- Surface Type: Carpet , Hard Floors , Upholstery , Car Interiors
- Brushroll/Nozzle Width: 13
- Hose Length: 8 Feet
- Power Source: Electrical Outlet
- Cord Type: Corded
- Number of Tanks: 1
- Single Tank Capacity: 1.3 Gallons
- Heated Cleaning: Yes
- Steam Feature: Yes
- Includes: Hard Floor Squeegee , Upholstery Tool
- Additional Accessories: Multi-surface tool, air powered turbo brush, 5" brush, crevice device, dusting brush, carpet deep cleaning tool, mesh bag, 2 microfiber pads
- Designed for Commercial Use: No
- A built-in heater heats water inside up to 25 degrees hotter for maximum cleaning effectiveness.
- A unique tool included uses a washable microfiber pad to clean tile, vinyl, laminates and sealed hardwood surfaces.
- Has a HEPA Media Filter that cleans and filters the air.
- Has washable foam filter that captures fine particles.
- Has water filtration that captures large debris and dust.
from Mississippi, USA
from Grand Rapids, MI
from Johnstown, PA