Cramer 761208 Coach's First Aid Kit
- Compact and very well organized
- Designed for parents, coaches, and mentors
- Everything you need in one convenient design
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Be prepared for any emergency with the Cramer 761208 coach's first aid kit. This kit is a game changer, making treating on-field injuries easy.
The compact design and soft-zip pouch makes the Cramer coach's first aid kit extremely mobile. It's great for high school sports and personal sports achievements and providing on-the-spot treatment.
Access everything you need easily! Inside this coach's first aid kit. All the items are labeled with clear descriptions so you can treat injuries in a timely manner.
Great for runners, hikers, campers, in-home and on-the-go use, the Cramer 761208 coach's first aid kit can be used in a variety of situations. Great for backpacking, you can treat minor injuries, even in isolated areas.
This Cramer 761208 coach's first aid kit includes an easy access pocket system, labeled contents, a complete soft-side bag with all the contents organized in an efficient way for easy accessibility.
- Model: 761208
- UPC: 311960743310
- Product Type: Coach's First Aid Kit
- Product Color: Red
- Application: Used to treat minor sports related injuries
- Product Type: First Aid Kits
- Emergency Type: Sports
- Kit Includes: 1 soft-side bag, 1 easy access pocket system, 15 adhesive plastic bandages 3/4" x 3", 20 Junior adhesive plastic bandages 3/8" x 1-1/2", 3 adhesive plastic bandages 1" x 3", 1 knuckle fabric bandage, 15 adhesive spot bandages 7/8"x7/8", 1 fingertip fabric bandage. 1 elbow/knee adhesive bandage, 1 burn cream, 4 antiseptic towelettes, 1 triple antibiotic ointment 0.9gr, 2 sterile gauze pads 2"x2", 10 cotton tipped applicators, 1 first aid tape roll 1/2"x2.5 yds., 1 blood stopper dressing, 1 antiseptic towelette, 1 sterile gauze pad 2"x 2", 1 pressure bandage 2"x 2", 1 pressure bandage 3"x 3", 1 sterile eye pad, 1 sterile eye wash 10ml, 2 butterfly wound closures, 1 CPR breathing barrier, 1 emergency first aid guide, 6 assorted safety pins, 1 instant ice pack, 2 medical grade vinyl gloves, 2 alcohol cleansing pads, 2 chewable aspirin tablets, 1 triangular bandage 42"x 42"x 59", 1 triangular bandage 42"x 42"x 59"
- All items are labeled fo reasy access
- Can be used as a in-home first aid kit or in a classroom
- Compact design is easy to pack and transport anywhere
- Designed to treat sports related injuries
- Great for camping, hiking or any other outdoor activity
- Great for rec room use or boys and girls clubs