Cramer 761207 First Aid Kit & Messenger Pack
- Convenient messanger bag design for easy access
- Great for any outdoor or on-the-go situation
- Handle any emergency or disaster situation in a moment
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Be prepared for any emergency! Designed for the avid traveler, athlete, or hiker this Cramer 761207 first aid kit & messenger pack is great accessory to have.
Take this Cramer first aid kit & messenger pack camping, hiking, on the sports field, or store it for that instant an emergency happens. This is a multi-functional pack that treats a variety of minor injuries.
The single strap sling-back design provides easy access to the items you need in a moments notice. Just sling the Cramer first aid kit & messenger pack around the front and find what you need.
Ideal for Trainers
If you're a coach or mentor this Cramer 761207 first aid kit & messenger pack keeps your team in tip-top shape. Treat minor injuries as they arise.
Cell Phone Storage and More
Inside zipper mesh pockets and front strap cell phone storage are just a few of the conveniences this Cramer 761207 first aid kit & messenger pack offers. Be fully prepared for any situation with necessities on hand.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 761207
- UPC: 311960743242
- Product Type: First Aid Kit & Messenger Pack
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Treats minor injuries
- Type: First Aid Kits
- Emergency Type: Home , Car , Sports
- Kit Includes: 2 antibiotic cream, 1 instant cold pack, 3-3" x 3" gauze pad, 1 roll athletic tape, 5-75" x 3" bandage, 1 tape underwrap, 2 latex gloves, 2-2" x 4.5" bandage, 1 Iso-Quin gel, 1 sports injury care handbook, 2 alcohol prep pads, 2 blister foams
- Everything you need in one convenient sack
- Ideal for in the field treatmentof athletes
- Includes convenient cell phone storage
- Inside zipper mesh pockets
- Secures with a single shoulder strap
- Take important first aid with you when disaster strikes