The Airgle 750 Air Purifier
- Q & A
The EPA has noted that adverse health effects from indoor air pollutants such as eyes, nose, and throat irritation; fatigue, dizziness, and other respiratory problems may be experienced immediately after exposure to poor indoor airor worse yet, even years later.
For these reasons, paying close attention to the air quality in your home or office is absolutely critical in order to ensure overall health. Thankfully, Airgle's 750 is one of the most state of the art air purifiers available on the market today. Emitting absolutely no ozone and utilizing an extremely powerful 12-stage filtration system, the 750 safely and effectively eliminates nearly 99.97%of airborne pollutants. In fact, in independent laboratory tests performed by the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers, the Airgle 750 air purifier had the highest clean air delivery (CADR) ratewhen compared to 159 leading air purifiers.
Four permanent pre-filters, 4 HEPA filters, 2 activated carbon filters, and 2 high airflow filters with antimicrobial agents ensures almost complete filtration of dust, pet dander, viruses, bacteria, and mold from indoor air. With two air changes per hour, the 750 has the power to clean large areas such as homes or offices with ease.
Continuous air quality monitoring with pollution sensors check the pollution levels in your environment and automatically adjusts to the indoor contaminant levels. In addition, the Airgle 750 is perfect for bedroom use as it switches to silent mode when the room is dark. The advanced LCD control panel also allows for simple adjusting of the 750's time and speed, and a variable timer lets you purify your air without worry.
For added convenience, the 750's filter indicator and easy-to-replace filters makes maintenance a breeze. Easy-glide casters allow you to easily move the Airgle 750 from room to room, and a special aromatherapy setting emits a pleasant aroma.
With so many air purifiers on the market today, don't sacrifice your health and settle for less. Enjoy the ultimate in complete air purification with the Airgle 750 air purifier.
- Model: 750
- UPC: 750200710011
- Product Type: HEPA Air Purifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 20.80" x W: 14.00" x H: 26.40"
- Product Weight: 36.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver/Black
- Application: Removes tobacco smoke, dust, pollen, mold spores, animal dander, and other air pollutants
- Coverage Area: 689
- Filter Type: Activated Carbon , HEPA , Particle Filter , Pre-Filter
- Air Flow: 464 CFM
- Pollutants Filtered: Allergies & Asthma , Bacteria & Viruses , Chemicals , Gases , Mold , Pet Dander , Smoke , VOCs
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Number of Fan Speeds: 5
- Average HEPA Filter Life: 1-year
- Activated Carbon Filter: Yes
- Average Carbon Filter Life: 1-year
- Ionizer: No
- UV Sterilization: No
- Remote Control: Yes
- Pollutant Monitoring System: Yes
- Programmable Timer: Yes
- Filter Life Indicator: Yes
- Particle Filter: Yes
- Pre-Filter: Yes
- Reusable Pre-Filter: Yes
- Suitable for Safe Rooms: No
- Suitable for Medical Applications: No
- AHAM Certified: Yes
- CADR Rated: Yes
- CADR (Dust): 400
- CADR (Tobacco Smoke): 450
- CADR (Pollen): 450
- Energy Star Qualified: No
- 12 stage filtration technology with 4 HEPA filters ensures 99.97% particle removal
- Aromatherapy capability emits a pleasant aroma
- Large coverage area
- Night and dust sensor
- Ozone-free technology
- Ultra quiet with five speed settings
- Highest CADR rating than any other air purifier on the market today