Bayou Classic 7487 Lid Lifter
- Features A Cast Iron Construction For Heavy-Duty Use and Extended Grip Handle For Added Safety
- Read More...
If you've ever tried using a pair of kitchen gloves to open your Dutch oven then you what happens. The gloves burn right through to your fingertips, causing you to accidentally drop the lid right into the fire or dirt. Now with the Bayou Classic 7487 lid lifter you can make painful burns and messy accidents all problems of the past! The Bayou Classic lid remover tool is the perfect companion to your cast iron Dutch oven.
For long-lasting, heavy-duty use outdoors the Bayou Classic 7487 lid lifter is constructed of quality cast iron!
The tool has an extended handle to help position your hands above and away from direct flames, keeping you safe.
The Bayou Classic 7487 lid lifter has a simply, yet completely ergonomic design with a large spiral handle for added support while lifting heavy lids.
- Model: 7487
- Product Type: Lid Lifter
- Product Dimensions: L: 18.00" x W: 6.00" x H: 2.00"
- Product Weight: 4.16 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: For removing the lids of Dutch ovens
- Components: Extended spiral handle to avoid burns and increase grip
- Construction: Cast Iron
- Compatible With: Dutch oven lids
- Constructed of tough cast iron for long-lasting durability
- For added safety, the spiral shaped handle gives you additional grip
- Lightweight size makes it perfect for camping and travel
- Tools makes the perfect companion to your Dutch oven or other cast iron cookware
- Unlike gloves, the lid lifter won't burn through and potentially burn your hands