Bayou Classic 7460-1 8.5-Quart Rounded Lid Cast Iron Dutch Oven
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Bayou Classic 7460-1 8.5-quart rounded lid cast iron Dutch oven is a multi-faceted cookware piece that is simple, yet dynamic in its approach. With a Dutch oven you can bake in your home oven, on the stovetop (electric or gas) or outdoors over flames using a tripod, directly on coals, or using a gas burner! With so many cooking options and so many delicious recipes to choose from, you'll always find a reason to break out your Bayou Classic!
Rounded Lid Design
Unlike the 7460 unit, the Bayou Classic 7460-1 8.5-quart rounded lid cast iron Dutch oven has a rounded top lid. Although this design won't hold coals, you'll enjoy the additional room for a nice pot roast or a whole chicken!
Great For Camping Trips
Make sure you're next camping trip includes a Bayou Classic cast iron pot so you can enjoy quality food outdoors! Make chili, beef stew, or fry up some fresh caught fish!
Deep Fry Option
The Bayou Classic 7460-1 8.5-quart rounded lid cast iron Dutch oven comes with an aluminum basket that is perforated to allow for steaming or deep frying! The holed design gives you fast and easy drainage while removing food, too.
- Model: 7460-1
- UPC: 050904074607
- Product Type: 8.5 Quart Rounded Lid Cast Iron Dutch Oven
- Product Dimensions: L: 13.00" x W: 13.00" x H: 7.00"
- Product Weight: 21.84 lbs.
- Product Color: Pewter
- Application: For outdoor or indoor baking, frying, or stewing
- Type: Dutch oven
- Construction: Cast Iron
- Capacity: 8.5 quarts
- Usage: Indoor , Outdoor
- Includes Basket: Yes
- Includes Lid: Yes
- A perforated basket lets you steam or deep fry just about anything you love to eat!
- Both Dutch oven handle and basket handle tilt away from open flame sources for added safety
- Easily clean the pot with a brush and water, no soap or detergents are required
- Pot and basket let you steam clams, boil vegetables, and deep-fry fish for great variety
- The rounded lid gives you more room for chicken and dumplings, pot roasts, and more!
- You can season your cast iron pot to help prevent rusting, as well as create a nonstick finish