Bayou Classic 7420 20 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven and Basket
- Features A Raised-Rim Lid For Skillet Cooking and Perforated Basket For Steaming Vegetables
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
Looking for the perfect campfire cookware companion? Well, look no further than the Bayou Classic 7416 16-quart cast iron Dutch oven and basket! Made from quality cast iron, the Bayou Classic lasts a lifetime with proper care and seasoning. Use this Dutch oven for casseroles, dumplings, seafood, beans, pies, and even baking fresh bread. A perforated basket lets you deep fry or steam all your favorite foods!
Large Cooking Capacity
With the Bayou Classic 7416 16-quart cast iron Dutch oven and basket you can enjoy making family-style meals. Use your traditional iron cook pot to slow cook stews, gumbo, or chili is large quantities.
Great Camping Companion
This cast iron cooking pot is ideal for fishing, camping, or hunting trips. You can use the large wire loop handle to hang the Dutch oven using a tripod, use on a portable gas burner, or place directly into the fire pit or coals!
The Bayou Classic 7416 16-quart cast iron Dutch oven and basket has a recessed top that you can use as a griddle, so you don't miss out on your morning hotcakes and sausages! You can also place coals directly on top of the lid for outdoor baking.
- Model: 7420
- Product Type: 20 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven and Basket
- Product Dimensions: L: 18.00" x W: 18.00" x H: 7.00"
- Product Weight: 45.74 lbs.
- Product Color: Pewter
- Application: For outdoor or indoor baking, frying, or stewing
- Type: Dutch oven
- Construction: Cast Iron
- Capacity: 20 quarts
- Usage: Indoor , Outdoor
- Includes Basket: Yes
- Includes Lid: Yes
- Additional Accessories: Lid is unique due to its raised lip, which is designed for cooking bread or rolls on top. You may also use the lid as a cast iron griddle. You may use the wire handle for hanging on a tripod.
- Easily lift, carry, or hang using the pot's sturdy wire loop handle
- Perforated aluminum basket provides easy draining when lifted out of the pot
- Pot and basket let you steam clams, boil vegetables, and deep-fry fish for great variety
- The thick-walled iron construction keeps the heat in and seals in flavors to season your cast iron pot!
- You can season your cast iron pot to help prevent rusting, as well as create a nonstick finish