Bayou Classic 7419 2.75 Gallon Cast Iron Jambalaya Pot
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Bayou Classic 7419 2.75-gallon cast iron jambalaya pot can be used both indoors and outdoors for added convenience. Use the pot on any outdoor high pressure propane burner, making it the ideal cooking companion for road trips and camping. Unit comes with the cast iron pot, cast iron lid, and large loop handle that's great for carrying or hanging. The jambalaya cooker can also double as a deep fryer for even more great cooking possibilities!
The pot is self-sufficient and doesn't require any additional or special cooking equipment to work - just grab a paddle and enjoy!
The Bayou Classic 7419 2.75-gallon cast iron jambalaya pot has a flat bottom base that makes this cast iron cooker very versatile when choosing a cooking burner, as it works well on gas, electric, and induction cook tops.
If you're looking for a family-sized cooking device, the Bayou Classic 7419 2.75-gallon cast iron jambalaya pot is just the one! Feed up to twenty-five hungry adults with this large capacity pot!
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 7419
- UPC: 050904074195
- Product Type: 2.75 Gallon Cast Iron Jambalaya Pot
- Product Dimensions: L: 16.00" x W: 16.00" x H: 8.00"
- Product Weight: 34.88 lbs.
- Product Color: Pewter
- Application: Cast iron jambalaya pot is ideal for outdoor or indoor cooking or deep frying
- Type: 2.75-gallon cast iron jambalaya pot
- Construction: Cast Iron
- Capacity: 11 quarts
- Usage: Indoor , Outdoor
- Includes Lid: Yes
- A pour spout is built into the pot for easily emptying hot liquids
- Cast iron domed lid comes with the pot - so you can seal in flavors while cooking
- Deep fry or cook up some jambalaya with this versatile cookware
- The large cooking capacity will let you feed up to 25 persons at a time
- Use the wire loop handle to hang the cooker from a tripod and as a convenient carry handle
- The flat bottom base design gives you easy versatility when it come to choosing a burner