Dri-Eaz F413 Revolution LGR Dehumidifier
- More water removal than other units 2-3 times its size!
- Removes 139 pts./day | 66 L/day at 90°F/90% RH
- The smallest, lightest Xactimate "Large" category dehu ever
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
This is the best low grain performer in its class! Use the Dri-Eaz F413 Revolution LGR dehumidifier to control excessive moisture in high humidity areas.
Super Moisture Control & Drying
Designed for rugged work conditions this dehumidifier dries wet areas in no time and is capable of removing 139 pts./day | 66 L/day at 90°F/90% RH and 80 pts./day | 38 L/day at 80°F/60% RH (AHAM). This unit offers more water removal than other units 2-3 times its size.
Built for the tough environments found in water damage, restoration and construction, the Revo features Dri-Eaz' legendary rugged rotomolded housing and durable made-in USA construction.
This unit comes equipped with front mounted, easy to use controls and a digital display with temperature and humidity readings. It displays inlet and outlet temp and RH in real time.
Compact & Stackable
This unit includes secure, compact stacking for easy transport of multiple units on a single handtruck. Plus, you can fit more in the truck at one time and make fewer trips! It delivers large dehu performance, and yet fits where others don't like crawlspaces, bathrooms, kitchens, and more.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: F413
- Product Type: Revolution LGR Dehumidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 21.50" x W: 12.50" x H: 17.60"
- Product Weight: 65.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Blue
- Application: Dehumifies and dries areas with excessive moisture
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Amps: 6.2 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: ETL , CSA
- Dehumidification Capacity: 139 pints per day
- Dehumidification Technology: Compressor
- Operating Temperature: 33-100°F
- Adjustable Humidistat: Yes
- Timer: No
- Drainage Options: Continuous
- Hose Connection: Yes
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Air Filter: Yes
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Automatic Defrost: Yes
- Casters: Yes
- Control Type: Electronic
- Suitable for Automobile Use: No
- Suitable for Commercial Use: Yes
- Wall Mountable: No
- 80 pts./day | 38 L/day at 80°F/60% RH (AHAM)
- Built for the tough environments
- Control panel displays inlet and outlet temp and RH in real time
- Delivers "Large" dehu performance yet fits where others don't
- Legendary rugged rotomolded housing and durable made-in USA construction
- Stackable and easy to transport