Bayou Classic 7412 12 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven and Basket
- Features A Raised Lid For Use As A Griddle and Perforated Aluminum Basket For Steaming Seafood
- Read More...
The Bayou Classic 7412 12-quart cast iron Dutch oven and basket is an ideal cookware choice for hunting, fishing, and camping, as well as for use in your own home kitchen. Unlike cheaper brands that have a pitted, rough feel, the Bayou Classic model is crafted with smooth, thick walls for better cooking. The unit comes with an aluminum fry or steam basket, Dutch oven pot, and Dutch oven lid so you have everything you need to get cooking!
The Bayou Classic 7412 12-quart cast iron Dutch oven and basket is ideal for outdoor use with a rugged construction. The pot's metal wire handle can be used to hang on a tripod while the flat bottom can be placed on burners and coals.
The Dutch oven has a unique lid design that has a raised rim and flat bottom. This makes it useful as a separate griddle - prepare eggs, bacon, and bread on the top while you stew the day's catch in the bottom pot.
In addition to slow cooking and baking, you can also deep fry or steam using the perforated aluminum basket. Prepare corn on the cob, steamed vegetable, and fried oysters with the Bayou Classic 7412 12-quart cast iron Dutch oven and basket!
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 7412
- UPC: 050904074126
- Product Type: 12 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven and Basket
- Product Dimensions: L: 15.00" x W: 15.00" x H: 7.00"
- Product Weight: 30.74 lbs.
- Product Color: Pewter
- Application: For outdoor or indoor baking, frying, or stewing
- Type: Dutch oven
- Construction: Cast Iron
- Capacity: 12 quarts
- Usage: Indoor , Outdoor
- Includes Basket: Yes
- Includes Lid: Yes
- Additional Accessories: Lid is unique due to its raised lip, which is designed for cooking bread or rolls on top. You may also use the lid as a cast iron griddle. If you have a tripod, you may use the wire handle for hanging
- Cook whole chicken, pot roast, casserole, fried vegetables, and more!
- Enjoy life-long use from its solid construction and snug-fit lid
- Tough and rugged construction makes this piece suitable for outdoor camping trips
- Unit has a rounded lid that does not hold coals, but provides additional room for larger items!
- Well made to withstand high heat and powerful flames, enjoy years of reliable durability