Bayou Classic 7402 2-Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Bayou Classic 7402 2-quart cast iron Dutch oven the ideal cookware piece for several different food preparation techniques! In particular, Dutch ovens are well suited for long, slow cooking processes, such as stews, casseroles, and roasts because the flavors become deeply embedded thanks to the well insulated walls.
You can use the Bayou Classic 7402 2-quart cast iron Dutch oven on your home cook top or even in the oven! Enjoy baking pies, breads, or casseroles, fry shrimp, fish, and chicken, as well as stew beef or cook chili!
Built from quality iron, this thick-walled cooking pot comes with a tight fitting lid so you can effectively cook a wide range of foods. The hardy construction makes it suitable for cooking outdoors over coals or on high-efficiency gas burners.
Easy Clean Up
Cleaning up is a breeze with the the Bayou Classic 7402 2-quart cast iron Dutch oven - just boiling water and a brush will do the trick - with minimal or no soap required!
- Model: 7402
- UPC: 050904074027
- Product Type: 2 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven
- Product Dimensions: L: 17.00" x W: 9.00" x H: 4.00"
- Product Weight: 15.08 lbs.
- Product Color: Pewter
- Application: For cooking gumbo, chili, stews or fried fish, chicken, and more!
- Type: Dutch oven
- Construction: Cast Iron
- Capacity: 2 quarts
- Usage: Indoor , Outdoor
- Includes Lid: Yes
- Fry up all your favorites like hushpuppies, chicken, fries, seafood, or fish!
- Handles offer superb balance and grip while handling hot foods
- Ideal for the slow cooking of stews, chili, gumbo, and curry for deep flavor you can taste!
- Use for fish fry, chicken wings, tempura vegetables, and more!
- Works great for inside cooking and outside cooking, too, giving you great versatility
- Works wonderfully with coal, fire, or electric cooking methods