Ideal Air 700899 170 Pint CG2 Dehumidifier
- Commercial grade moisture control
- Quick maintenance with easy filter access
- Rated at 170 pints per day at 86°F / 80% RH
- Read More...
Experiencing high humidity levels? If you're uncomfortable from too much moisture, this Ideal Air 700899 170 pint CG2 dehumidifier will change the situation instantly!
Strong Moisture Removal
If you're experiencing exceedingly high humidity levels and can't control the moisture, this dehumidifier is the perfect solution. This unit removes up to 170 pints of moisture per day at 86°F / 80% RH and 100 pints per day at AHAM standard conditions 80°F / 60% RH.
Durable & Stackable
This unit is a great space saver. It's stackable up to 2 high, so if you need more than one unit, you can use them in a space saving way. Moreover, these units are durable. Designed for commercial use, this product features rugged, shock resistant construction.
Featuring easy to use controls and a digital display with temperature and humidity readings, this unit is easy to operate. The removable, washable filter, built-in condensate pump, and quick connecting hose also contribute to the easy functionality.
With large rear wheels and convenient handle, this unit is easy to transport. Simply tilt and roll! Move it where you need the most humidity control; it's designed for mobility.
- Model: 700899
- UPC: 847127009840
- Product Type: 170 Pint CG2 Dehumidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 21.30" x W: 21.30" x H: 31.90"
- Product Weight: 104.00 lbs.
- Application: Controls indoor moisture
- Warranty: 1 year
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1300 watts
- Amps: 12 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: ETL
- Dehumidification Capacity: 170 pints per day
- Dehumidification Technology: Compressor
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Refrigerant Type: R410A
- Operating Temperature: 41-95°F
- Adjustable Humidistat: Yes
- Timer: No
- Drainage Options: Continuous
- Hose Connection: Yes
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Air Filter: Yes
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Automatic Defrost: Yes
- Casters: Yes
- Control Type: Electronic
- Suitable for Automobile Use: No
- Suitable for Commercial Use: Yes
- Wall Mountable: No
- Auto restart for use with humidity controllers
- Built-in condensate pump and quick connecting hose
- Easy to move with built-in handle and wheels
- Easy to use digital display panel
- Space saving and stackable
- Temperature and humidity readings